There are three types of membership:
The vast majority of TAVIP members will be individuals who will enjoy the benefits of full membership.
This will include:
- Entitlement to contact the association at any time by phone or email, the right to join the discussion list where members can ask questions and receive informed prompt responses.
- Access to regular training events (currently provided over Zoom) on a variety of topics of interest to members.
- Members are always free to suggest topics they would like covered.
- The ability to receive 1:1 assistance via the monthly helpline.
- Discounts at future live events etc.
The annual cost in 2021 will be £10.00. Until then, membership is free.
These will be both commercial suppliers of goods and services of particular interest to those with little or no sight and charities whose services and facilities are likely to be of benefit to visually impaired people.
The cost of organisation membership will be based on its turnover and details concerning this will be announced in the near future.
These are appointed at the discretion of the Trustees.