Technology Association of Visually Impaired People
TAVIP promotes, supports and encourages the use of technology amongst blind and partially sighted people.
We’re involved in the following key activities:
- Sharing impartial advice about computers, tablets, mobiles and assistive technologies.
- Campaigning for equal access to technology and the internet.
- Hosting independent technology help lines and discussion fora.
- Producing technology articles, tutorials and webinars.
- Holding technology meetups and events.
Our members include people taking their first steps with technology, through to people working as professionals in the IT industry. TAVIP, Formally the British Computer Association of the Blind, has a noble history of accessibility reform and community engagement to improve accessibility across the board.